Monday, July 9, 2012

Hamm Run

As much as I love watching Major League Baseball whenever I can - one of the side benefits of a potential move to the States? BASEBALL, baby! - I'm not that familiar with its terms and lingo that I could come up with a wickedly pun-filled title to this entry. Needless to say, you're stuck with that atrocious "Hamm Run" monstrosity up there and there's nothing you can do about it!

I awoke this morning at the ungodly hour of 6.30. I know a lot of people get up at this time on a Monday-Friday basis - I used to awake much earlier, 5am, a few days a week but those days are gone for the time being - but since I only ever work in the evenings these days, I've grown out of sync with the early morning rise. Still, one benefit was that after of turning over and over again in bed trying to fall back asleep in between fits of panic, worry and joyful daydreaming I decided it was just not going to happen and opened Twitter. What should greet me then, but Kenneth (in the 212) posting images of Jon Hamm playing baseball. Switch hitter? More like switch teams, please! Pitch or catch, Jon? Oh gawd, I actually do know some worse baseball/Jon Hamm puns. Make it stop.

Nevertheless, I naturally went to google and image searched "jon hamm baseball" and came upon A WHOLE LOT MORE! Oh what a wonderful world we live, right?

Come to think of it, it was all a bit rude of him to parade about like this in a baseball uniform knowing full well that everyone would just be ogling him.

No comments: