Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Posters from an Alternate Universe

By now you have surely already perused this Peter Stuits gallery of alternate universe movie posters. I usually find these sort of things to be fun, but rarely executed in a way that looks as real as these. While I love the idea of James Dean as "The Driver" in a 1950s version of Drive, I think that's almost too obvious (as would Paul Newman a decade later). No, I think Montgomery Clift would actually have made a great lead, don't you? Most of all I love the concepts behind The Hangover, Ghostbusters (with Vincent Price, of course), Avatar and The Fifth Element, but they're all very fun indeed.









1 comment:

FranklinBluth said...

The tagline for 'Drive' here is the same as the tagline for 'No country for old men'. Well, who would have thought...