Monday, November 14, 2011

This Is Not a Tintin Review

So, I was all set to go and see The Adventures of Tintin(: The Secret of the Unicorn) this evening. As you may have guessed from the tone of that first sentence there - or, maybe you just follow me on Twitter - I didn't get to see it. Rather than some bad scheduling, I made the rare mistake of showing up at the wrong bloody cinema! Especially frustrating since I usually double check these things before leaving the house. Hell, I did double check the invite earlier in the day, but for the time not the location. Clearly, I am a very smrt individual.

Nevertheless, I am not one to let something like this get me down (okay, I am, I sulked for the whole way home) and because I wanted to get some Tintin before my eyes this evening I, naturally, looked at photos of my husband Jamie Bell at the recent AFI festival screening in Los Angeles. My own Adventures of Tintin viewing party, if you will. As you would expect, he is looking mighty fine and adorably swank. Considering I won't get to see Jamie's face when I actually do get to see the movie (damn you motion capture!) I'll have to soak it all in now as much as possible. Let's look at some of the pictures, shall we? As well as the AFI event, there's some pictures from elsewhere that I've included because omgsoadorablehe'smine.









You can click them all to embiggen, but I shouldn't have to tell you that. I'm sure you already tried.

No comments: