Tuesday, October 25, 2011

John Waters and Carrie White Walk Into a Bar...

Just a heads up for any Australian readers that I have an interview with the one and only John Waters in this fortnight's edition of The Big Issue. Interviewing that man was like some sort of dream! He even sounded like John Waters. It was so crazy. We spoke about all things trash and queer, including Glee, Grindr, gay rights, Kathleen Turner, drag queens, Tennessee Williams, Lars von Trier, Nazis and eating shit. All of the finer things in life, clearly. Also up at The Film Experience I have just written a short piece about Carrie White burning in hell and on Oscar's night of nights. Feel free to waddle on down to your nearest Big Issue vendor to buy a copy and click on over to Nathaniel's blog to give it all a read. What fun!

2 comments:

JA said...

Dude I wanna read your John Waters interview! That's too cool!

Anonymous said...

I don't live in Australia but I want to read your interview! How can I?!