Thursday, May 19, 2011

Judi Dench and the Buxom Strumpet

When I was writing my review of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides I was researching on IMDb and came across this...


Ignoring the incompetence of IMDb's predictive search function and somehow not seeing the "(2012)" beside the title, I had instead just assumed it was one of those British TV movies from the late '80s or '90s (perhaps from the makers of The Darling Buds of May) before either of the two were big names internationally. I had no idea that it was actually an upcoming movie about zombies! Apart from Dench and Anderson it will also star Ian McKellen.

I guess Dench didn't want her Jane Eyre co-stars Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender to have all the horror movie fun with that vampire movie they're making with Tilda Swinton and Jim Jarmusch.

No comments: