Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Courteney Has a Question for Wes


"Hey Wes! So I watched My Soul to Take last night... well, I tried. I had to turn it off after 50 minutes because I couldn't believe what I was watching. It was so bad! And not bad in any entertaining way, just really, really boring and bad. I knew it wasn't going well when I started to wish you'd just return to the halcyon days of Cursed! Yes, I sat through all of Cursed, so I know bad Wes Craven when I see it.

Seriously, what was up with My Soul to Take? It was 50 minutes in and only two characters had died! And really poorly, too. Thrown off of a bridge? Bitch, I could come up with a better death scene with the writers of Cougar Town! Such a yawner. And what the fuck was with all the freakin' birds?

WHAT WAS WITH THE FREAKIN' BIRDS?!?

That's all I've got to say on the matter, Wes. I hope you've brought your A-game to this Scream 4 set! PS I look hot in this dress."

2 comments:

Jonathon said...

Though Cursed is a bit of a mess, Mya's death scene was a saving grace. It gives me faith that Wes&Kevin can still do suspense.

Glenn Dunks said...

Oh, Cursed is a mess of truly unfathomable proportions.