Friday, January 21, 2011

Fighting the Black Swan of Internet Memes

We're having a bit of a chilled day here at Stale Popcorn HQ. It's been nice. Amongst several of the things we've been watching are these two memes featuring Natalie Portman and Mark Wahlberg. They both had me in fits of giggles so I figured I would share them with you.

And, hey, while we're on the topic of completely pointless and yet utterly enjoyable things to waste your time on, why not check out Socialite Life's slideshow of 40 pictures of Ryan Reynolds without a shirt on. There are worse things you could be doing with your time, surely.

Okay, I'm editing this to include another video. Not a meme, but just a really fantastic mash-up track that I discovered at OMG Blog. Is it too late to name this the best song of 2010? No? Very well then...


Walter L. Hollmann said...

The moment w/Donnie is what clinches the second vid.

Jonathon said...

Lmfao, @Aaron Eckhart and Brendan Fraser.