Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bear With Me

This week has been long and busy and it's not getting any easier with two nights of AFI Awards to not only soak in, but attend. Yikes. It will be my first time at the AFI Awards and I'm looking forward to it.

But, believe me, when it's all done there will be plenty of material to read. Along with AFI stuff we have Twin Peaks and more Scream to Scream to come, as well as reviews for TRON: Legacy, Love & Other Drugs and more and, hopefully if I can find the time, a Christmas present for y'all in the form of another "Cinema of the Absurd" entry. Just imagine that!

3 comments:

Anthony Mai said...

This is so exciting, Glenn!! I hope you have fun! I'm sure you'll be super attentive and give us heaps of entertainment goss!!

Anonymous said...

Can´t wait! We´ll it be the Celine edition of ...absurd? Or have u already done that one?

Glenn Dunks said...

No, it won't be Celine: Through the Eyes of the World (full title is a must).