Thursday, October 7, 2010

But Is She Pretty Enough?

Last July we got a look see at the trailer for Sean Byrne's insane fucked up horror movie The Loved Ones. At the time I hadn't seen the movie, but I now have and, yes, that trailer spoils a lot of it, I'm of the belief that many horror movie audience members want to know all that stuff is in there. Bang for their buck, in a way.

Nevertheless, now comes a teaser (yes, a teaser after a trailer) and it is instantly one of my favourites of the year. If they were able to show this in cinemas (I have a feeling there will be some "issues" in regards to the use of characters under copyright) then I am sure the movie would be a big hit. This little wonder is amazing. Via TwitchFilm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a GREAT movie!

JA said...

Dammit dammit dammit I just read this movie's screening here in NYC on Halloween night, but I'm going out of town this year. I've been dying to see this. UGH.