Saturday, July 24, 2010

Spill Your Guts

Look at what Wes Craven just posted on Twitter with the charming caption of "Actors frequently spill their guts to me." This is, quite definitely, made of win.

Er, this is gory folks, so click to enlarge!

We'll be getting to Scream 3 a long way down the line of my Scream to Scream, Scene by Scene series here at Stale Popcorn, but my friends and I have always said that the big missed opportunity of Scream 3 was the big final climax to be held in the Hollywood studio replica of Casey Becker's house. This photo gives me the impression that, while not in Casey's house, there's definite parallel's between the original and the fourth installment. This photo appears to have been taken in a barn so that's different, but the hair is definitely a Drew Barrymore as Casey Becker bob.

Unless this is just some Halloween set or something to that effect, in which case... okay then, moving on.

No comments: