Friday, July 30, 2010

My What a Big Codpiece Ryan Kwanten Has

Okay, I lie. We can't actually see that, but here is one of the first proper images to be released from the upcoming Ryan Kwanten-stars-as-a-superhero movie, Griff the Invisible. Take a look.

Kwanten's second half of 2010 is set to be a doozy. He already as True Blood back on the TV and now with this, Red Hill and a voice part in Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole all set for the rest of 2010 he's definitely been busy. I saw Red Hill at MIFF last weekend and while I haven't written about it just yet, it was an enjoyably pulpy western with enough badassness (?) to sustain its running time.

Here's another shot from Griff, and there are a couple more at the film's Facebook page.


JJ said...

One day I will see his piece. I'll sell my soul just to touch it.

Anonymous said...