Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nightmare on Dahlia Street

I've noted my affection for Fiona Shaw's performance in The Black Dahlia before, but I saw this image as I was clearing our my image folders and... yikes. Not an image I want to see before going to bed. Surely ranks as one of the most insane moments in recent cinema history, doesn't it? Oh Romana Linscott. You're so incredibly bonkers.


Scott Mendelson said...

I'd never call The Black Dahlia a good film, but it is an awfully entertaining and stylish movie. I love the climactic scene in question, as well as the obligatory 'major character dies while hero looks/listens on helplessly' moment that seems to be in nearly every major De Palma film.

Glenn Dunks said...

I love this movie. It's so fucked up. Like, what was Brian De Palma on when he directed it?