Friday, June 18, 2010

Confirmed as Completely 100% True, Without a Doubt: Lorelai Gilmore is the Killer in Scream 4

That's a SHOCKING TWIST development that I never saw coming.

Well, actually, the casting of Lauren Graham is a bit of a surprise. I mean, hello, it's Lorelai Gilmore! However, I don't think it's that hard of a stretch to assume that, just maybe, Ms Graham's character will meet an untimely end. Mothers don't fare to well in the Scream franchise, let's be honest.

Via Moviehole comes this video of Lauren Graham discussing her casting and showing off her scary movie facade that leaves a lot to be desired. Still, it's enjoyable and the idea of Lauren Graham playing Sidney Prescott's aunt is kinda cool. I wonder if they'll sit around eating junk food while making up dialogue for old horror movies from the 1940s before descending into screaming anarchy.


More Scream stuff coming up soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice casting choice