Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Featuring the Songs of Starship

The first thing I thought of when I saw this poster for High School Musical: China was of Starship's video for "We Built This City". To be perfectly honest, a High School Musical featuring the songs of Starship would surely be a better watch than the other ones we've paid money to hire on DVD been forced to sit through.

I hope that whenever that Mannequin remake comes to fruition that they keep Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" (an Oscar-nominated song, fyi). And Kim Catrall's face. She's doing a good enough job of keeping her Mannequin face at the moment on the latest Sex and the City poster, so it shouldn't be too hard for them.

1 comment:

elgringo said...

Hey Glenn,
I'm hosting the My Best Post blog-a-thon.
It goes from May 21st-23rd. Want to be a part of it?
It's pretty easy. You've already written your entry.
Just send me a link to your best/favorite/underrated blog post! Thanks!