Wednesday, April 14, 2010

France Hates Gwyneth Paltrow

How else to explain this baffling poster for Iron Man 2 in which Paltrow's head appears giant compared to her body, in which she looks as if she's starring in a mediocre revenge thriller from the early '90s and where she seems to be floating above - wait for it! - a HOUSE! Ooh, thrilling.


This also begs the question... is Iron Man 2 really out in only 2 weeks? That's crazy! I haven't seen any advertising whatsoever. Maybe I just haven't been looking carefully, but I don't even remember them releasing the final trailer. Did they? Anyway, I'm looking forward more to The Expendables. This sequel just isn't really interesting me at the moment, and I liked the original! We'll see how we go...

3 comments:

Dame James said...

I knew there was a reason I liked France so much.

Paul Martin said...

The Photoshop job on her face is terrible. I wouldn't have known it was Paltrow.

Simon said...

Fuck you, Paltrow.