Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wall Street 2: Shia Wears a Suit

I'm gonna level with you: The only reason I am going to see Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps is for Shia LeBeouf wearing suits. Okay, yes, a little bit of Carey Mulligan, too, but mostly Shia in suits. Sure, I'll take Shia in a biker jacket, or in jeans and a tee, trackie dacks or nothing at all, but throw him in a suit and I'm gone. Preferably clean-shaven too.

...just bear with me, I'm having a "moment".

Shia just did a photoshoot for GQ in which he does nothing but sit sound in a suit looking sexy, which is good enough for me. I'm glad he's not running around like a drunken goose anymore and getting arrested for being high in a 7/11 (or whatever), which makes the moments where he's actually got something to sell far more noteworthy. And sexy. Check out all the rest here.



God I hope I don't have to pay to see Wall Street 2!

No comments: