Monday, March 1, 2010

Oui, Oui!

Today has, purely by accident, become sort of temple to sexy Frenchmen. What with Romain Duris appearing in nothing but a towel and Vincent Cassel on set, so I figured why not share some images other sexy Frenchmen. It can be Bastille Day whenever I feel like it!

Mathieu Kassovitz is equally well-known as a director (the Vincent Cassel-starring La Haine) and actor (Amelie). He is also equally well-known as being incredibly sexy.

Melvil Poupaud? Don't ask me who he is, but James recommended him and who am I to refuse? Well, actually, he also recommended Gaspard Ulliel and... well, let's just say I would politely decline.

I can't really explain why I think Vincent Lindon is good looking, because from a purely general way he really isn't. However, in recent French film Welcome he is routinely strutting around in either a lovely pair of denim jeans or a short pair of swimming trunks so perhaps, just perhaps, that has something to do with it.

If I had to choose anyone from Inside Paris to kidnap into the Swiss mountains it would obviously be the less-pretty Kim Wilde-dancing Romain Duris, but if forced to I would gladly drag Louis Garrel along with us. Sure, he is too pretty and is basically a French Robert Pattison (what with the wild hair and penchant for unkempt suits), but there is far worse. He could be a French Taylor Lautner! Yikes, that's not someone I'd ever care to lay my eyes on. Back to Louis...

I am fully aware that Alessandro Nivola is not French, but he speaks fluent French and appeared in French fashion flick Coco Avant Chanel last year so I'm including him too. I mean, let's face it, when you look like I'll think of any way of including you.

And just because it can't be a blog entry about sexy Frenchmen without them in all their photographic glory...

Is that enough sexy Frenchmen for the day? Hmmm, well, is there ever enough of that? Not really, but I think this will fill the void for the time being.

No comments: