Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To Casey Becker, With Love

Happy Birthday for yesterday, Drew Barrymore. You'll always be Casey Becker hanging from a tree with your intestines hangin' out to me! I look forward to the day when you start receiving "lifetime achievement" awards and in the montage they place your scream from E.T. next to your scream in, er, Scream. It'll be some of the greatest juxtaposition EVER!






I haven't seen Whip It, but I included it because it will be arriving in the mail tomorrow and I can't help but assume that I will love it like a prize-winning pet.

2 comments:

Scott Mendelson said...

Whip It was one of the very best and most entertaining films of last year. Enjoy...

seanisbored said...

I always forget how much I love Drew until I see her in something, recently watched three of the above (Scream, Whip It and Grey Gardens) and she was awesome in all of them.