Thursday, February 11, 2010

Geddit?

omg you guys do you totally get the joke in this poster. omgsofunnyforrealz.


because it's called "grown ups" but the ADULTS on the poster are acting like CHILDREN omg geddit?

Seriously, I cannot think of anything I'd rather do that have this movie not exist. The thought of a movie starring this sort of Satanic get together of so-called talent that is Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Rob Schneider, Chris Rock and David Spade is literally sending shivers up my spine and making me want to throw up. The idea of those five nitwits in the same movie is truly terrifying. I'm tempted to even say I would rather watch The Wolfman again, although let's not get too bold too quickly.

And then we get to the issue of how badly photoshopped this poster is. How wide is that waterslide that all five seemingly popped out the other end of a tunnel at the same time? What exactly are David Spade and Chris Rock going down the waterslide on? What is so funny for Chris Rock? And what, just what, is going on with Kevin James' arms and hands? The blue handle-thingy is under his leg, you can see that quite clearly, so he appears to be attempting to levitate with his right hand and his left just simply doesn't appear to exist.

I pay a lot of money throughout the year to see many, many movies. Why must I be punished this way? Can somebody answer this for me?

No comments: