Thursday, February 25, 2010

Celine on the Big Screen

Yes, I saw Celine: Through the Eyes of the World last night - with the fabulous Adem Ali, might I add - and it was certainly an experience to say the least. Watch as Celine sings surrounded by flying pianos! Watch as Celine runs through the entire first act of her concert in fast-forward! Watch as Celine does hand choreography! Watch as Celine adopts South Korea! Watch as Celine visits a concentration camp!

All of those do indeed happen in this movie, which is why this movie was amazing. You'll have to wait for a full write up however since I am waiting for the DVD release if you, ahem, know what I mean! Until then, marvel at this photo of me hugging Celine Dion...'s poster.


Oh Celine! You amaze me.

2 comments:

Adem With An E said...

Amazing.

Joseph said...

I didn't realize you were so handsome.