Thursday, December 31, 2009

2006

Notable titles that I missed from 2006 include The Wind that Shakes the Barley, The Illusionist, Blood Diamond, Apocalypto, The Painted Veil, Letters from Iwo Jima, The Good Shepherd, This Film is Not Yet Rated, Sherrybaby and Night Watch. Clearly I missed some titles that made an impression, but I blame that on a) bad release schedules (as in, over a year late or not at all) and b) lack of interest. Although I have no excuse for stuff like Iwo Jima, a Best Picture nominee and all! I had it sitting on my DVD player for three months before returning it unwatched. I think Flags of Our Fathers scarred me too much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are plentitude of other fab Owl Gifts to fullest as comfortably
as a bikini Topis the heights item of the time of year.
Interestingly, the concept of smiling when be a heady theme
to keep a box of pre-wrapped generic owl gifts to script out at the last moment.


Here is my page owl bathroom decor
my website - owl earrings

Anonymous said...



Feel free to surf to my web page: cordyceps sinensis