Sunday, November 22, 2009

2001

Same deal as last time. Some of the notable titles from 2001 that I have missed seem to be L.I.E (as far as I am aware, it's never even been released here - anybody know if it's available anywhere?), Heist, No Man's Land, Millennium Actress and The Devil's Backbone. Yet again I remind you that I am but one person.


Also, I added to 2000 because I couldn't believe how I had forgotten The Dish and I just needed to include it. I've probably done the same with 2001, too. Let's see how long it takes me to figure it out if I have!

2 comments:

Guy said...

Another solid selection.

But you're jumping the gun -- "The Pianist" was 2002! That should help you clear room on the collage for something else ;)

Glenn Dunks said...

Right you are! It sits right next to The Others in my image folder! It has now been edited though.