Saturday, October 24, 2009

bitch plz

This photo of Nicole Kidman encapsulates everything that I've been feeling these past couple of days. I had a really horrible Saturday and to top it all off Blogger hasn't been working for me since Friday. It's nice that they finally got their act together and fixed what was wrong, don't you reckon?

She's so "bitch plz!" here and I love it.

Posting will hopefully return to normal tomorrow. I'm seeing Paranormal Activity and Amelia early in the week plus, I'm sure, plenty of other goodies will pop up worthy of discussion.


Paul Martin said...

She looks like she's been punched in the mouth has swollen lips.

Brook Brooks said...

This makes me want to see Nine, The Danish Girl and The Rabbit Hole in some secret triple feature.

Glenn Dunks said...

Brook, don't tempt me with that unimaginably brilliant combo.

Ed Howard said...

She's one angry-looking woman. She always looks pissed off; it's strangely hot.

Adem With An E said...

A new facial expression for Nic! GOOD ON HER.

(I do love it though. Great photo!)