Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ZOMG Scream 4 LOL

Some friends and I were discussing the new entry in the Scream franchise recently, the third sequel and fourth altogether, and we were wondering what they could do in the new film to make it "fresh" and "modern". You may remember they tried a new gadget in Scream 4 wherein the killer could replicate anybody's voice using the voice modifier thingamajig device that had previously only been able to create the gravelly vocal cords of Roger Jackson (aka Mojo Jojo from The Powerpuff Girls and The Mouth of Sauron in The Lord of the Rings - I'm sure harassing Drew Barrymore is his favourite job though.)

Anyway, the obvious "fresh" and "modern" ideas were Facebook and Twitter. I am sure that if writer Kevin Williamson does indeed decide to go down that path then it will be a disaster of epic proportions, but it did allow my friend to create this hilarious image. I haven't stopped laughing at it. Every time I look at it I get the chuckles. LOLZOMG!!!

Literally AMAZING!


FranklinBluth said...

That is hilarious! I've actually sent it to friends to enjoy... with a link to your blog of course!

JA said...

Fucking hysterical, that.

RC said...

Nice - Gotta love it! Some screamin' twitter!!!