Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh SNIP!

Have you seen Jeremy Saunders' key art for Lars Von Trier's Antichrist. His Twitter feed had been talking of his latest design being "the best poster design he's ever done" so you know he's impressed, but are you? As somebody who has actually seen the film in question, I can say that the poster is... somewhat apt.


I do like to imagine this hanging up in the local arthouses and having some unsuspecting victims moviegoers mulling to themselves or their friends "well that's looks intriguing!"

4 comments:

Douglas Racso said...

oooh me loves this poster

Paul Martin said...

That's one of the most catchy and original pieces of poster art that I've seen in a while. Nice.

Stunsail said...

Sorry to be a pedant but it's important: it's Saunders', not Saunder's. Particularily important as you're now being quoted all over the interwebs.

Glenn Dunks said...

Yes, you're right. Small typo there (everywhere else I've spelled it correctly so naturally I do it wrong here. ugh)