Sunday, August 2, 2009

Download Me

I forgot to remind y'all about my radio "thing" on Friday, but I'm here to tell you now that you can subscribe the Outland Institute podcast on iTunes by being all clicky clicky on this link or downloading it from the JOY 94.9 website.

I also wanted to show you this billboard that I noticed last week when I was at the studio. It hangs on a building across the road from the JOY 94.9 studios. JOY is a LGBT-focused radio station, which just makes this specific billboard's placement all the more ironic.


Runs Like A Gay said...

Could I ask you to put a link to JOY 94.9 on the sidebar - I'm without iTunes temporarily so having a permanent reminder would be great.

I'll confess I stop after your bit (listening to references to Aussie TV is strangely offputting to someone on the over side of the world), but I've thoroughly enjoyed everything I've heard so far.

Ben Rylan said...

I have seen the billboard so many times and I keep meaning to take issue with it. I mean, those Atheist people can't advertise on trams, but this is all OK? THIS?