Thursday, July 2, 2009

RIP "Mrs Slocomb" (and her Pussy)

Awww, Mollie Sudgen just became the latest in a long line of entertainers to have passed away in the last week. Sudgen played "Mrs Slocomb" on Are You Being Served?, that wildly hilarious British sitcom set in a department store. Slocomb's life, apparently, revolved around her adventurous pussy and she never failed to have a delightful joke about it. And if ever we needed an excuse to post a YouTube video of one-liners about pussies, this is it!


"I've got to get home. If my pussy's isn't attended to by 8 o'clock I will be stroking it for the rest of the evening."

"My pussy's like an alarm clock."

"Oh look, it's a diamante collar for my pussy."

"[She] could see the state I was in, so she went straight up the Sergeant at the front desk and she said 'Have any of your constables reporting having seeing this lady's pussy?'"
"Well had they?"
"Nooo. But he took me name and found out where I lived and they all promised to keep an eye out."

"If there are any leftovers my pussy gobbles them up in a snap!"

"I wonder, um, would you do me a favour? Would you go to my front door, bend down and look through the letter box. And if you can see my pussy would you drop a sardine on the mat."

"Well, I inadvertently dropped some on my pussy and there were tomcats rubbing themselves against my cat flap all night long."

1 comment:

Dame James said...

I must admit that I had no idea who Mollie Sudgen was when I heard she passed away, but after watching that video, it looks like we lost a great one. Who knew that seven minutes of pussy double entendres could be so entertaining? I especially loved the one where she calls her neighbor and asks to throw the sardine if he can see her pussy through the mail slot! Hilarious!