Tuesday, July 7, 2009

If I Had a Super Power

If I had to choose any super power to have I would definitely choose to be Jamie Bell. No, not in that weird stalkerish Being John Malkovich way that you're thinking. No, I mean I'd choose to be like his character in Jumper. Except without the inner torment and the loneliness and the... eh, whatever else that dodgy movie was "about". Teleportation has always been my favourite super power. Sure, being invisible would be cool, but what could you really do with it?

Of course, I'd do a bit more with it than just saving myself the arduous task of walking to the fridge like Hayden Christensen's character does. I started feeling nostalgic for my three-month-old holiday to New York City today for reasons I'm not entirely sure of. I just wished I was there. That'd be pretty awesome, I think.


I'd also just have to hope that I don't have a white-haired Samuel L Jackson on the hunt for me. That'd put a bit of a damper on things, no? Especially since it would be like being followed by a bad performance and nobody wants that.

No comments: