Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sickness and...

Too sick to do anything right now - other than watch MasterChef (omg!!!! my two favourites are up for elimination. Totally devastated!) and Golden Girls DVDs. Tomorrow is a day off so I'll hopefully be feeling a bit better and will get the chance to finish my Disgrace review. Also coming soon will be reviews of Coco Avant Chanel as well as a delightful little announcement of JOY. Be kind. Rewind.

PS; I won a free double pass to go see Hannah Montana: The Movie. Isn't that a hoot! I'm totally going to be seeing that. I have a strange infatuation with "The Climb".

4 comments:

Jesue V // FILM MUSIC ART blog said...

Masterchef is the best! It's so sad that Julie is up for elmination, she's one of my favourites, but at least Sam is still safe. Oh and I hope you get better. Take lots of Vit C.

FranklinBluth said...

Take me! Take me!

I agree about 'the climb'. For some reason I REALLY like it. Very strange.

par3182 said...

a delightful little announcement of JOY

i'm guessing either gay radio or you're knocked up..?

Glenn Dunks said...

Sorry Franklin, I already have someone to take.