Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rec Squared

Were you lucky enough to watch the Spanish horror flick Rec last year? It was very good - as was its American remake Quarantine - and now the former is receiving the sequel treatment. This time it comes equipped with guns. Watch it below.


Simon A said...

Interesting. There are a few more clips floating around, and it seems this one will based around headcam footage of army types investigating the buildings. Could work! Although I thought the singular point of view made the first one really claustrophobic.

Hopefully it succeeds, and there are no further sequels!

J.D. said...

I'm still pissed/astonished the original hasn't been legitimately released in the U.S. yet. I think it comes out direct to DVD next month, though.


richardwatts said...

Excellent - *REC scared the shit out of me at MIFF last year, so I shall very much look forward to the remake!