Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lake Apology

Blah. Sorry I haven't been here yesterday or today but I've been busy with work and screenings. I'm going to see Natalie Bassingthwaighte chainsaw some mothafuckin' rainbow serpents in half tonight (well, one can only hope!) and will report back. There's also a review of Warwick Thornton's Samson & Delilah coming up tomorrow (the film received the uber-rare duel 5 star review from David and Margaret last week, so you know it's good.

Just to tide you over a teensy bit here is the trailer I just found for Lake Mungo, the Aussie ghost mockumentary that is currently being remade in America.

3 comments:

John Brawley said...

Lake Mungo will be in Cinema's from June 5th nationally.

Paul Martin said...

the film received the uber-rare duel 5 star review from David and Margaret last week, so you know it's goodI wouldn't race to see anything just because D&M both gave it five stars. All that tells me is that it's unlikely to be a bad film. But it's also unlikely to be a film that pushes boundaries too much; they have an aversion to that.

Mind you, I'm going to see the film and looking forward to it.

Glenn said...

Definitely see it, Paul.