Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New York, New York (It's a Helluva Town)

Hi loyal (and, perhaps, not so loyal) Stale Popcorn readers. Your friendly blogger, Glenn, is currently in New York City experiencing what he likes to call "things that are better than working and paying bills". At the moment he is possibly...

Experiencing love at the top of the Empire State Building?

Having a showdown at the Statue of Liberty?

Trying to escape a homicidal maniac?

Auditioning for a Broadway Show?

Spying on people across the way?

Eating an apple in Verdi Square with a man I met online?

Charming the locals with my Aussie charm?

Trespassing in a dilapidated building while luring two criminals along with me so I can set about torturing them in painful, and might I add - HILARIOUS - ways. And, as it so happens, they may be the same two crims who I had done the exact same thing to just one year ago when I was left behind at Christmas time by my fam... oh. Wait. That was Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. Nevermind.

Don't go away just yet, there are more goodies coming your way even though I'm on the other side of the world from my computer. Aren't I nice for you guys?

1 comment:

Cal said...

Oooh! So jealous...


I'd like to think of you as the brash Aussie charmer :-)