Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Coming Soon: My Little Pony: The Live Action Movie

In 2007 audiences got Transformers, which in it's previous movie inception was an animated movie from 1986 called The Transformers: The Movie.


This year audiences are receiving the live action release of GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra, which had also been an animated film. That one was released in 1987 as direct-to-VHS as a response to the poor box office performance of the aforementioned Transformers: The Movie.


Surely that means that in 2011 we will be seeing the re-arrival on the big screen in glorious live action of another 1986 animated toy merchandise machine, My Little Pony: The Movie!


It seems like the next logical step to me!

5 comments:

J.D. said...

Oh lord, please let that happen.

FranklinBluth said...

OR... Strawberry Shortcake

Boyd said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that that 1986 highlight was actually the first movie I ever saw in a cinema! Yikes! (At least I wasn't the one that picked the movie, but still...)

Glenn said...

Boyd, that's amazing!

Boyd said...

I know... and now that I've put it out there on the 'net, it'll haunt me forever!