Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This Week in Inappropriate DVD Artwork: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Is this not one of the most bizarre DVD covers you have ever seen?

I, unfortunately, can't seem to find a larger version of the cover other than this one from EzyDVD. Is this an Australian-only cover or has it been used elsewhere? I'm so intrigued. This edition was released today because there's, for whatever reason, a need to reissue titles over and over again in the DVD universe. Did the artwork designers, however, not realise that The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is not a 1950s monster movie?


J.D. said...


Donte said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.