Saturday, March 14, 2009

Movies in Movies: Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Meyers in King of New York

NEW FEATURE ALERT! Sometimes when I'm watching movies I notice movie art, as I'm sure you do too. I love movie art, as I'm sure you are aware of. I occasionally wonder if it's there because the director (or, more specifically, the art director) put it there and if they did if it serve as a bit of an in-joke, or if it was just a coincidence that they happened to be filming somewhere with movie advertisements hanging about.

I've been thinking of turning these into a feature for a while now, and as I was watching Abel Ferrara's King of New York I noticed a piece of artwork for, of all things, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Meyers and so here I am turning it into a feature. I'm annoyed at myself that I haven't taken screencaps of all the other examples I'm noticed since I first thought of the idea. Oh well. If anybody notices any send me an email Me (or a Facebook message, or a Twitter DM) or better yet, take yourself a screencap and send it on over and I'll pop it up.

No comments: