Wednesday, January 7, 2009

When Bad Posters Strike: 12 Rounds

I admit I don't - and still don't - have any idea what this 12 Rounds movie other than what the poster tells me. It's a Alejandro Gonzalez Innaritu-esque take on the Bourne franchise starring John Cena.

I imagine only one of those three pieces of information is true and that it is the last one. And I know that because his name is right there on the poster, which is below. Try not to choke.


Don't see it? How about now...


i know!

2 comments:

Matt Riviera said...

Don't forget the poster for "16 Blocks"...

vicki said...

the first thing i thought when i saw that poster, i was like 'a new name for the bourne ultimatum?'

people are beginning to lake creativity and uniqueness. we seem to be recycling everything in a petty attempt to produce something 'new'/