Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jamie Foxx > Terrence Howard

I don't like Jamie Foxx or Terrence Howard, I think everybody here knows that, but today Jamie Foxx officially bumped up in my rankings of "Actors I Would Most Like to See NEVER AGAIN" list. Stale Popcorn reader Joshua sent me this clip of Foxx appearing on a radio program discussing Howard and it's very funny. His impersonation is spot on the bit about a zoot suit is hilarious.



Next time Jamie Foxx would like to work with Micheael Mann (after Collateral and Miami Vice) I will be there with strategically placed bells on, alas I don't think I'll be able to stomach The Soloist (Joe Wright or no Joe Wright) and we're back to square one.

2 comments:

ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.