Friday, January 9, 2009

Has the Worst Poster of 2009 Already Arrived?

I present to you, Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience...


Oh dear. IMP makes an astute observation that it actually looks alot like this similar movie (similar if you can't stand these ear-bleed twerps).

There are so many things wrong with this poster! The pink, the orgasmic expressions on their twerpy twerp faces, the incredibly fake hands (including one going for a crotch grab), the fireworks, the composition and position of the twerps (remiscent of The Women, no?), the general twerpiness of the whole enterprise and the fact that they're under the illusion that people want to see this piece of (presumed) garbage. They are not "Hannah Montana", okay?! They're barely even Billy Ray Cyrus.

9 comments:

J.D. said...

"I Hate Them With the Burning Fire of a Thousand Suns!" is almost how I feel (it's really a billion suns), so I went with the herpes one. They just suck so, so hard. And I'm an insanely Disney-fied post-tween! So I assume I have more expertise in saying how much they suck.

Glenn said...

Just to be sure, and to make sure I'm not the only one who can see it - it looks like the two brothers on the outside (the ones with guitars) look like they just ejaculated, right? Not wanting to be crass, but the position of the guitars and the fireworks and the look on their faces...

blegh

J.D. said...

omg, I think you're right.

That's... quite a thing to notice.

Greg Heinrich said...

I agree they are truly vile.

Dame James Henry said...

Oh Jesus, they really aren't worse than Hanson, are they?! I really can't stand the Brothers Jonas either (I voted for herpes, fyi), but, really, Hanson was the bird flu of 90's pop music. "Mmmbop" was good, but the rest was complete and utter garbage. Ugh.

Oh, Glenn, can you add another option: "Stab the ugly ones repeatedly in the gut but give Nick to James so they can makeout or something". That would be much appreciated.

Billy said...

Where is the option for SUPER AMAZING?

Glenn said...

Billy, NO!

James, I actually hate Hanson too. Remind me to send you through the review I wrote for the Jonas Bros album, which is just one big elaborate theory that they are, in fact, genetically altered Hanson clones.

Dame James Henry said...

Yes, I would love to read that! My email address is on my blog, if you care to send it that way.

RC said...

yikes...that is a bad poster...in fact this should be the 2009 poster litmus test...we must ask...is it worse then the jonas brothers poster.