Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Christmas Gift To You

As you can probably guess, I won't be around much for the next few days. I'm heading down to the ol' home for a few days and while I will have access to a computer and the Internet and everything (Geelong is so advanced) I think I'm just going to take a bit of a break. If something piques my interest then I may post about it, but don't go about expecting anything.

However, as a Chrissy gift for y'all - as reward for your patient loyalty to this here blog whether you be a new reader or old - I made a Christmas-themed mix CD for you to download. I hope you enjoy. And, yes, I am aware that the Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit tracks aren't necessarily Christmas songs, but if the shopping centre I work at can play them on their system then I can add them onto here. Plus, they're amazing. I was going to do a cover and everything, but I have - naturally - run out of time. I am being generous and giving you the track-listing though. That'll save you some time, won't it?

Merry Christmas (or whatever) and hope you have a good one.


1. Sandra Bernhard - "Christmas"
2. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas is You
3. Girls Aloud - "Jingle Bell Rock"
4. Lady GaGa feat. Space Cowboy - "Christmas Tree"
5. RuPaul - "RuPaul the Red-Nosed Drag Queen"
6. The Hives & Cyndi Lauper - "A Christmas Duel"
7. RuPaul - "Christmas Train Medley"
8. Girls Aloud - "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day"
9. Cast of Sister Act 2 - "Joyful Joyful"
10. Sugababes feat. Charlotte Church - "White Christmas" [live]
11. Barbra Streisand - "Jingle Bells"
12. Wham! - "Last Christmas"
13. RuPaul - "All I Want for Christmas"
14. Girls Aloud - "Not Tonight Santa"
15. Cast of Sister Act 2 - "Oh Happy Day"

Click to Download

1 comment:

ed said...



情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室