Sunday, December 7, 2008

How to Spoil a Movie... In One Easy Step!

I did not see Hancock when it was in cinemas. It did not look like a good movie. However, I did read about a so-called amazing twist that happens and thought I might catch up with it on DVD just so I could see what this turn of events was. Well, no need anymore - I suspect - because I saw this DVD cover in Sanity the other day on my lunch break. Considering the aspect of Charlize Theron's character that is played up on the cover was never mentioned in any of the theatrical marketing I can only presume that that is the twist people were talking about.

5 comments:

Scott Mendelson said...

Nope. It's a terrible cover, and it gives away more than the theatrical trailers did, but the movie has a lot more meat on it than you'd think. There is still plenty of plot left for you to uncover. Go rent it, it's a vastly under appreciated film.

Joel said...

Maybe just watch up until the "twist", because it goes severely down hill from there.

redison said...

emphasis on 'severely down hill'...

Joel said...

Maybe I should have used capitals?

redison said...

...and big flashing lights...