Saturday, December 13, 2008

Best Supporting Embedded YouTube Clip

One of the very best annual blogathons is coming up in a matter of weeks, as StinkyLuLu's ode to all things "best supporting actress" happens on January 4, 2009. The blogathon had 29 blogs participate last year (mine included) and it's always fascinating to read who loves what and how. I'm hoping to discover a performance between now and January 4 that really blows me away. I have a few lovely ladies I could write about - and I'm tilting towards one in particular - but I'd love for something big and bold and fresh to jump out from the woodwork and take my breath away.

Will I see you there?

Enjoy this teaser clip package that Nathaniel made for us. It's lovely.

Also, I would be remiss in not mentioning that other excellent year-end blogathon, held over at Valley Dreaming by JD. It's The Endings Blogathon in the week between Christmas and New Years. Last year I had a hoot detailing Nicole Kidman's destructive path via water so I really ought to get cracking on a good idea for this years' too.


J.D. said...

Yeah, you should maybe get on that. ;)

Ugh, I can't think of what to do for the Supporting Actress B-a-T. I have one idea, but it may be too randomly specific, but all the rest of mine are too obvious (meaning, others will probably do them, and better).

StinkyLulu said...

I love the idea of "too randomly specific" -- bring it on!