Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me (and Hugh)!

Is it strange that I don't feel like doing anything today for my birthday? I've been busy a lot lately and so when today actually came around I now just feel like relaxing at home. How sad. I feel old.

I know I'm a day late for Hugh Jackman's birthday, but such is the problem with it being a mere one day before mine (his is October 12, I am the 13th). I tend to be a little bit busy with other things around these days of the year. You can bet your bottom dollar that Hugh will be a prominent feature at Stale Popcorn in the next few months with the impending release of his Baz Luhrmann-directed pic Australia and subsequent award show shenanigans. You just know I'll have my bum in a seat on November 26, right?

Nevertheless, Hugh recently did a photoshoot and I forgot to blog about it - FOR SHAME! Here are some of the behind-the-scenes shots with Hugh looking very Gene Kelly in Singin' in the Rain. Doesn't he look delicious? After fawning over them, send me your birthday cheques wishes if you would like.





9 comments:

par3182 said...

happy bday, glenn, you ridiculously young man

may all your birthday wishes come hugh

Matt Riviera said...

Bon anniversaire mate!

J.D. said...

Happy Birthday Glenn!

WHOO!!!!!

leah said...

birthday kudos!

[you feel old at 23? brace yourself, little dude, i'm afraid there's worse to come! :-O ;-D ]

Dave said...

I think I'm too late now (this is becoming a habit with me), but !!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! anyway. (That sentence should end with an !.) So!

Maybe you'd like that hat as a present?

NATHANIEL R said...

20something spankings for you young man

roger federer said...

Happy birthday Hugh! Here is a gift:

http://www.if.com.au/2008/10/09/article/Framing-The-Square-the-perils-of-poster-art/LRXEHSYBGK.html

Kamikaze Camel said...

thanks you guys!

JA said...

Happy belated, Glenn. Hope you had a nice one!