Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girls Aloud By the Numbers

Because this is all anybody really cares about anymore, isn't it?


Dame James Henry said...

So, I'm listening to it right now and it's sooooo different than Tangled Up. Hell, it's even majorly different than "The Promise." I think I love it, but I'm not positive yet.

Kamikaze Camel said...

Indeed, "The Promise" is a bit of misnomer when it comes to the album as a whole.

Adem With An E said...

Really? The album (and particularly the album version) of 'The Promise' makes me love the song even more!

Agreed on everything else bar 'Fix Me Up', which I would give a three. Everything else gets a five though; it's immense.

Dave said...

Haha, I love that you've actually used Adem's artwork. (I won't be because, shit as the real art is, I am obsessive about these things.)

I should avoid all talk of this to avoid going crazy (I'm not waiting to be moral, btw, I just want the experience of having my first listen be after actually having walked into a shop and bought it, which if you can't do then fair dos), but you even liked Fix Me Up? Everyone seems to think it's dreadful.

I am slightly worried I will be let down by this since I LOVE Tangled Up (every track is perfection; all five starrers; one of the best albums EVER MADE, etc.) and you didn't, so maybe we'll be opposites. But we'll see.

Oh, and vis-a-vis your comment at my blog, have you heard The Saturdays stuff?

elgringo said...

Hey Glenn, what's Girls Aloud?