Tuesday, October 21, 2008

13 Words to Strike Fear Into the Hearts of Man

From InContention:
Miramax Films has been holding back on “Doubt” considerably, part of the old-school mentality that you want to play up your hand like it’s a big secret before finally dropping it on the unsuspecting masses. The same can’t be said for “Revolutionary Road,” which has honestly been in the editing room waiting on Sam Mendes to come back to the film and finish it while he’s been multi-tasking other projects. Ditto “Australia,” which I even heard could be pushed to 2009 last week.

I... I... but... ummm... I... aaagh... I... NOTHISCANNOTHAPPENAAGH!!!!

Carry on.

5 comments:

J.D. said...

I do not accept your ridiculous ideas of tortuous doom, Kris Tapley.

DO. NOT. ACCEPT.

Dave said...

I wouldn't worry.

Yet. *cackles evilly*

Dame James Henry said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I WILL BE SO PISSED IF I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2009 TO SEE THIS FILM!

RJ said...

Will ANYTHING open this year?!

J.D. said...

High School Musical 3 will! :-P