Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sugababes Sugababes Sugababes

Sometimes when it comes to new Sugababes info I do become an incoherent mess and can't think straight, hence the boring title on this entry. Nonetheless, check out these A-M-A-Z-I-N-G lyrics from their new as-yet-untitled album from a track called "Murder One", courtesy PopJustice.

"Boy 1 was famous from TV, carved my name into a tree. First cut's the deepest, and I left him bleeding. Boy 2 had done a law degree, he charged me with a felony - I stole his heart and pled insanity. Boy 3 works at the cemetry [sic], his crooked smile was kind of sweet; all things must end now he is six feet deep. Boy four was filthy rich indeed, he flew a private jet but he crashed and burned - there's no buying me. I know nothing lasts eternal in life but love hurts forever. Every heart that's broken in a murder one, looking down the barrel of a smoking gun. Have mercy on me now the deed is one, because every heart that's broken is a murder one.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Also, what do we have here? The video clip for "Girls"? Why yes, we do. Enjoy. It's better than the video they released for "About You Now", but still kinda boring and shit. It's still no "Freak Like Me" (not much is, quite frankly). Although they do get points for actually kinda getting the atmosphere of a club right. I saw a movie yesterday where there was a "club scene" and it was the silliest thing in the whole movie. It looked like a bunch of gay men dancing around in someone's living room. Anyway...

5 comments:

Dame James Henry said...

"Murder One"= AMAZING
"Girls" song= AMAZING
"Girls" video= AMAZING

I seriously can not wait for this album. I can already tell it's going to be the shit.

And isn't this fall gearing up to be the greatest fall ever for new music? Sugababes, Jennifer Hudson, Missy Elliott, Kelly Clarkson, David Archuleta (American Idol runner-up this year and also amazing), Pussycat Dolls (as close as we can get to Sugababes and Girls Aloud in America) and Britney Spears (tentatively scheduled for the end of the year)-- how much better could that possibly get?

Kamikaze Camel said...

Well Girls Aloud are recording a new album, too!

Dave said...

I was just waiting for you to post this. Those lyrics (and hearing about the other songs) have turned me right around on this new Sugababes stuff. I now cannot wait. Still not big on 'Girls', though, but I can forgive and forget. (Keisha and her cancer ribbon aren't helping, though.)

I thought Britney was scheduled for the beginning of next year, though...

Dame James Henry said...

I remember hearing that about Girls Aloud but I couldn't remember if it was going to be released this year or not. That would make the fall even better if we got a new album from them.

And I did a quick search on Britney's comeback album number 2 and it's not supposed to come out until next year. Boo.

Adem With An E said...

I'm completely LOVING the song now, and the video is actually pretty damn smashing; that Amelle sure looks a treat, don't she?!