Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sleeping in the Nothing

Yes, I just used a Kelly Osbourne album title (remember, there was more than one) as the title of a blog entry about a horror movie. You can't say I'm not imaginative, okay!

Below is the trailer for a new Australian horror flick called Sleeper, which has been getting a bit of underground press lately due to it's star - some WWE wrester called "Raven". I'm a bit clueless when it comes to that sort of stuff so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it certainly can't hurt in the money-making stakes, especially since the film cost a pittance. There's also a man in there that looks like Wil Anderson! I think the trailer works well to sell what it's got, and the grindhouse feel it has at the start and the end is a nice touch.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Well it did look good until the generic hard rock come in...
Could be interesting though!