Friday, August 15, 2008

Poster of the Day

New feature! Basically, when I did that little project of mine recently I amassed such a giant collection of movie posters that I loved, from all over the Internet, that I thought I'd continue to share them with you. Now, when I say "of the day" I probably won't actually put one up every.single.day. but the general idea is that I will do it quite frequently. Some days I may even do groups of posters linked by a central theme. Really, it'll just be a way to exhibit some more vintage and classic key art for y'all.

Anyway, just enjoy it. I won't be going into great detail about any of them, I will let them (mostly) speak for themselves. Of course, not all of the posters I show will be mindblowing masterpieces of key art, but a lot will just merely be posters I like to look at - quality be damned!

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Well, I'm excited!

scooterzz said...

well, being a big fan of your 'little project', i'm looking forward to this....
btw-- have you seen the new usps series commemorating 'vintage black cinema'posters?...thought of your collection when i was buying them...
best,