Friday, August 22, 2008

Poster of the Day: The Eyes of Laura Mars

The Eyes of Laura Mars (1978)
dir. Irvin Kershner

Inspired by this wonderful post at Sugacoobs (written by a friend of mine, check it out).

I have come down with a case of tonsillitis so I won't be here much this weekend. I'm also house sitting so that won't exactly help matters, but I think I'm just going to use my downtime to catch up on some movies (I plan on watching Welles' Touch of Evil amongst others). You will notice there was no Black+White Friday entry yesterday and that was because I just didn't have the energy to do it (it takes work, folks!) But it will surely be back next week.

Have a great weekend!


J.D. said...

Get well soon, Glenn! :)

Catherine said...

Yeah, hope you feel better! :) I'm sending you lucky Irish vibes.

leah said...

i recommend lots of ice cream to soothe tonsillitis!

great poster for a terrific movie, 'laura mars' really scared me when i saw it as a kid (i idolised dunaway, what a woman), i'd really like to see it again now and see how it's held up.

Glenn said...

Thanks you guys.

Leah, I've already gone through half a tub of chocopolitan ice-cream (vanilla, chocolate, choc-chip) so I was one step ahead of you! :P

Ken said...

For more information about tonsillitis and related treatment options visit