Friday, August 15, 2008

Links, Baby, Links

I'm bored, yet can't think of anything to write about so here are some other people doing work me!

>> The Film Experience has some superb horror titles... or are they?

Film School Rejects have George W Bush.

Speaking of W, Awards Daily has EW's 20 films they can't wait to see. They mix typical Oscar bait films like Australia and The Soloist with typical starfucking movies like Marley & Me and Four Christmases. Etc, really.

My New Plaid Pants has Jason Statham and Stathsome more.

turn left, more intensity!

/Film has horrific casting news from Quentin Tarantino's WWII movie, Inglorious Bastards. I can't say I was too happy about the Brad Pitt casting, although word that Nastassja Kinksi had been cast filled me with glee. This latest announcement is just frightening.

<< In Film Australia reviews lost classic Wake in Fright (aka Outback).

PopJustice has more on that amazing new Sugababes song "Girls".

No comments: