Thursday, July 10, 2008

MIFF Released

So, all you Melbourne film lovers out there, I'm sure you have no doubt already checked out the setlist of this year's Melbourne International Film Festival. Have you found much that tickles your fancy? I know I have. Unfortunately, my situation is a bit less manageable this year - you've no doubt noticed that I seem to disappear for a couple of days here and there, well it's because of a combination of things. And while I'd absolutely love to be able to do what I did last year and get a mini passport and see 12 flicks, it's just not going to work. I'm not really able to make commitments to what days I will be available outside of weekends so I think I'm just going to find some Saturday/Sunday sessions during the program (it runs July 25 to August 10) and go to them. It's a real shame too, because there are dozens upon dozens of films that sounds incredibly interesting.

Oh well.

No comments: